LearningBook gives staff and parents a smart, flexible way to record, review and allow you to interact with your child’s early years education by transforming the link between home and the classroom.
Children grow up so fast; don’t let it flash before your eyes.
We give teachers the time and capability they need to deliver the EYFS curriculum to its full potential by streamlining traditional and time consuming ways of compiling learning journeys. LearningBook is a complete solution for learning journeys where your child's school or nursery can record, analyse and share information on their progress with you.
LearningBook’s online learning journeys are a blessing for both parents and early years staff:
- Parents can access video, photo and audio information on what their child is learning at school or nursery in real time; painting a far bigger picture than rushed conversations at drop-off and pick-up times.
- Share pictures and videos with staff about your child’s learning at home.
- Discover the teaching styles and curricula used at school or nursery, which you can adapt for use at home.
- Staff can generate progress tracking, attainment and summary reports quickly and easily without spending hours entering data.
- Information is stored safely for access anytime by all family members.
- Creating parent partnerhships becomes easier.
As wonderful as digital learning journeys are, why not have the best of both worlds?
Aa a child moves through rooms and classes, or leaves a setting, LearningBook allows parents to celebrate their child’s achievements by printing their learning journey in beautiful hardback books. The books measure 21cm and come in your choice of purple, orange, green, blue, pink or turquoise. The learring journey is broken down in to 50 page volumes at £25 each.
It’s the perfect gift to share with family; a permanent keepsake to show your child just how far they’ve come and what they can achieve. You’ll see their journey in nursery - from babies, to toddlers, to tots, to preschool or during their first years at school. It’s especially useful for relatives without internet access who want to understand how your child is developing, and how they can be involved.
The hardback book will save every part of the online learning journey for posterity, except the audio and video content.
Why not order your book alongside a memory stick?
Parents have the option of getting book-shaped memory stick that connects to a PC or laptop and includes a portable version of their child's learning journey as well as links to the video and audio content, which can be read on windows on windows devices ONLY. This allows you to see every achievement your child has made in different formats!
Watch videos, view photographs and listen to audio recordings of your child's development through their early years with all the family.
“I enjoy seeing how my son progresses. It fills in some of the gaps from 9am to 3pm! The book looks great and is something we can go through together” - Parent, Greenbank Preparatory School